Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finished Socks and New Job!

I finished my awesome knee-highs! Now if only it was cool enough to wear them... Ok, I don't really mean that. I like that it's warm.


Aren't they pretty? Right now I'm working on the Botanical Pullover from the new Interweave Crochet, but I'm making other socks now too. They're something that basically I'm working on while on my way to work. This is how I figured out I can make a toe in about 30 minutes. Yay!

That does mean that I finally have a job! It's just a part time position, but I'm really liking it- more than I expected I would. It's at an awesome new trendy ice cream shop. My boss is a really nice guy, my coworkers seem really cool, it's a great neighborhood and we've gotten some terrific customers, and I'm making a reasonable wage. All in all, it's been really fun so far.
That said, I hope it's not warm enough for me to work tonight- I want to go to stitch night!

No comments:

Post a Comment